Friday 10 October 2014

Stacking The Shelves #2

A weekly booksh meme hosted by Tynga, where you show off the books you are adding to your shelves this week, be it bought, borrowed or bought as an ebook. If it's on a shelf it counts. :) Here is this weeks lot: (And yes, its me in the pictures.)

 YOLO by Lauren Myracle- the fourth book in her Internet Girls series. I can't wait!
 Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi- I am buddy reading it with a friend on Goodreads :)
 The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey - I have heard mixed reviews, and I look forward to reading it.
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- finally going to read it this time xD


So you can show off your own books that you got this week on your own blog as long as you link it to Tynga. :D have fun!
Later Xx
Aria/Emmi

No comments:

Post a Comment