Sunday 5 October 2014

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hey! I haven't posted in a while, but here is my post for the weekly bookish meme "it's Monday! What are you reading?"  Hosted by BookJourney
I'm currently reading a few books at the same time XD so here we go:

 

Harry Potter and the philosophers stone

Brunette Ambition
                                           
                                                              The maze runner
                                                                 The evolution of Mara Dyer

AND Where Rainbows End


I am halfway through Harry Potter and I adore reading it again. I was scared I wouldn't like it when I reread it but I am LOVING it.
So far rating- 5\5

I am skimming Brunette Ambition mostly... its not that interesting. I love Lea, but there isn't much I'm interested in about her... except her broadway stuff AND the recipes look good !! :D
So far rating-3\5

I'm on page 32 of The Maze Runner and I have to say it's VERY good. Much more so than I expected actually. I like Newt and Chuck (I keep seeing him as Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl though xD)
Thomas seems okay so far but since it third person, I don't know...
So far rating-4\5

The evolution of Mara Dyer is as slow as the first, but much better otherwise. I am only on page 50 though, and I can't judge just yet...
So far rating- 3\5

I didn't know Where Rainbows End existed until I saw an ad for the movie, Love, Rosie. An edition of the books is called "Where Rainbows End." WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP CHANGING NAMES???
This is the movie poster, also my profile picture on Goodreads:
I have heard the book is VERY VERY sad, but I will try. I am so far in love with the book.
So far rating- 5\5

So, this is my currently reading. What are yours? Comment or make your own post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment