Saturday 6 September 2014

Stacking the shelves

A weekly booksh meme hosted by Tynga, where you show off the books you are adding to your shelves this week, be it bought, borrowed or bought as an ebook. If it's on a shelf it counts.
Here's my "loot" as the computer at the library called it when I changed the language to pirate. XD

Okay so here it is:
I got them from the library, apart from If I stay which I want to reread, and i caved in and bought it. So they are:
Whatever after: if the shoe fits by sarah mlynowski. It's kind of a middle grade book but I liked the first, so.
Tiger lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson which my dear friend of goodreads, Sophia, recommended to me.
Me and earl and the dying girl by Jesse Andrews which I see all over the internet and thought I should read.
The darkest minds which I need to read (at Cassies request, of course)

So you can show off your own books that you got this week on your own blog as long as you link it to Tynga.
Later Xx
Aria/Emmi

2 comments:

  1. Yessss TDM!! *is proud*
    Ohh I read Me Earl and the Dying Girl :D
    —C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip :) I'm reading. Tdm after we were liars which I'm halfway through so yay :) and was MAEATDG good?

      Delete