Christmas Gift Guide Tag
The tag was created by Crazy For YA and these are the guidelines:
1) Pick at least one book/series for each category
2) Spread some holiday cheer by tagging at least 3 bloggers
3) Add your link to the original post.
The YA Contemporary Lover
To all the boys I've loved before by Jenny Han
The Fantasy Lover
the Burn for Burn trilogy by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
The Romance Lover
The spectacular now by Tim Tharp
The Music Lover
This song will save your life by Leila Sales
The Sci-Fi Lover
the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodgkin
The Mystery/Thriller Lover
the Pretty little liars series by Sara Shepard
The Christmas Lover
My true love gave to me by various authors
Me and Earl and the dying girl by Jesse Andrews
Also tagged by Sabrina, I have.... the Christmas Carol tag! :P
1. "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" - Name a villainous character you can't help but love to hate.
2. "All I Want for Christmas Is You" - What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year?
The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. if anyone I know irl is reading this.... you know what to get me ;) And I prefer the film tie- in edition, for reference.
3. "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" - Name your favourite character that had to overcome a major obstacle. Why are they your favourite?
Sutter Keeley from The Spectacular Now, as he at first had a pretty screwed up life and didn't know it. He was drinking his life away, but denied being an alcoholic, and he never made plans for the future. When he fell in love with Aimee Finicky he had to make the decision to let her go, since he was a bad influence on her and turning her into something she's not. He was my favourite for making this decision, though it broke my heart and left me crying all night.
4. "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" - Which character do you think is at the top of Santa's "Nice" List and which is at the top of his "Naughty" List?
Nice- totally Lara Jean of "to all the boys I've loved before". the girls so good I hate her! xDNaughty- Alison Dilaurentis from Pretty Little Liars. She may be in jail but hey- b*tch crazy. *shrug*
5. "Frosty the Snowman" - What book just melts your heart?
|Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern and The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks.|
6. "Feliz Navidad" - Your favourite book that takes place in a country other than your own?EVERY book I know is in a country different to my own >.< there are like no New Zealand books. ;_; but uhhh... I guess Pretty Little Liars.
7. "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" - What book do you read to get you into the Christmas spirit?To all the boys I've loved before has this HEAVENLY Christmas scene!
8. "Sleigh Ride" - What character would you most want to spend the holiday with?
Emily Fields from Pretty Little Liars, and I'd say Charlie from Perks, but I would be worried that I'd be insensitive and upset him.
9. "Baby It's Cold Outside" - Which book do you hate so much you'd sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm?
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. No question asked.
10. "Do You Hear What I Hear?" - What book would you recommend to everyone?
|Hmm. I suppose Pretty Little Liars is the safest bet. The Notebook is very love-at-first-sight, Twilight is hated by every second person, and some people find the Mara Dyer trilogy scary. |
Sorry for the lack of images! I'm finding 1 more blogger to tag ASAP but for now..